5.16.2009

What a Day wait What a Week







Were did I leave off, well since WED we have been over on the Mommy and me siad of the birthing center, right across the room from the NICU. Maggie is doing amazing, she is a fighter. she had been on the c-pap since tues with her Oxygen levels bouncing around, and the cpap's level doing the same. She has also battled a severe case of consitpation in which she has overcame as well. Today our choice for our pediatrician took over Maggies case. Not that the other was doing anything wrong if fact I thank god that he was around he has great knowlege and talent and got Maggie to whee she is today. Trace and I both werr more comfortable changing over to the doctor who we initially were going to go with before this all happened. To make a long story short both grandparents have been here, my parents and I wee in Lindsborg for most of the afternoon. On our way up Trace calls me and says you need to hurry up there thinking something was wrong, I was kind of in a paninc well I find out that they have removed her from the c-pap and we wee going to get to hold her. The grandparents said good night to her and Trace and I went in to hold Maggie for the first time.

On a side note, our next prayer request will be handed out to Trace, thinking we might have gotten out Frday it did not happen. Her BP has been all over. High Low you name it it has happened. The doctors are tying to get it under control before we can break her out of here.

No comments: